[040] The murderer turned himself in?

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Yang Yong passed out completely, lying motionless on the floor.

Xiao Mengdie stumbled in place.

It was Lin Tiannan behind her with a big wave: "Sent to the hospital!"

Immediately afterwards, the two followers behind him immediately walked to Yang Yong, asked Chen Feng for the key, opened the handcuffs and lifted Yang Yong and went out.

Lin Tiannan also went to the hospital.

Xiao Mengdie watched as Yang Yong was lifted out and hesitated.

Then came back, turned his head, stared fiercely at Chen Feng: "You're done! Huh!"

After speaking, turned and ran out, very fast.

At this time, Chen Feng also calmed down a lot, his face changed, and he didn't know what he was thinking.

Yang Yong was not bad this time. His ribs were broken five feet, and there was still a slight concussion. In addition, a sharp weapon was used to bleed. The doctor said that he had to be unconscious for at least one day.

However, Yang Yong, who was taken to the hospital in the morning, woke up at noon! Moreover, it is very energetic, but the wound on his body is not good.

These doctors couldn't explain it either, only thanks to Yang Yong's physical fitness.

Xiao Mengdie sent Yang Yong into the hospital in the morning until Yang Yong woke up. She always stayed with Yang Yong, while Lin Tiannan had important meetings and left first, except that Yang Yong paid all medical expenses for Lin Yong.

When Yang Yong woke up, the first thing he saw was Xiao Mengdie wearing a police uniform.

When Yang Yong opened her eyes, she was sitting in front of Yang Yong's bed and peeling apples, and several cut apples were already on the table.

At this moment, Xiao Mengdie's big eyes blinked, holding an apple in one hand and a small knife in one hand, and it was very cute to concentrate on cutting the apple.

"Why do you cut so many apples?"

Xiao Mengdie immediately looked up when she heard: "You are awake!"

"Yeah." Yang Yong smiled and continued: "Why am I here?"

Xiao Mengdie looked at Yang Yong, and said with disgust on her face: "It's not Chen Feng's getaway, forcing you to forcibly confess and beat you into a coma. Fortunately, I and Uncle Lin went in time, otherwise, you are Don't know what it looks like. "

"Uncle Lin?"

"It is our biggest entrepreneur in H City, Lin Tiannan. He and my dad are good friends, so I will call him Uncle Lin."

"Oh." Yang Yong nodded. "Then your dad must be great."

"Okay, don't talk about it, it's you, is it the mayor you killed?"

Xiao Mengdie asked.

"Of course not me?" Yang Yong shook his head, then said with a helpless expression: "I was framed by Chen Feng. I had some grudges with him before, and he took the opportunity to rectify me."

"I knew it!"

As soon as Yang Yong's words fell, Xiao Mengdie yelled immediately and threw the apple onto the table, shouting, "I know Chen Feng, he framed you! This Chen Feng! He was intentional, the murderer had already Found it! This Chen Feng! It's getting more and more excessive! "

Xiao Mengdie's breath wheezing, her chest rising and falling, which made Yang Yong full of eyes.

However, Yang Yong did not pay attention to these.

"So what, you put down the knife in your hand first, don't get excited, you are scratching yourself."

Yang Yong said, staring at Xiao Mengdie's hand on the waist.

Xiao Mengdie stunned, then quickly threw the knife in the table, patted her chest and said, "I was so excited, I forgot this, and thank you for reminding me ..."

"It was scored like this, but it's not worth it." Yang Yong smiled. "What's going on with the murderer you just said?"

"Oh, the murderer who killed the mayor has surrendered himself at the city general bureau. His body shape is really similar to you. This morning, when you were arrested in the police station, Chen Feng must have known that. He just made you up! "

Xiao Mengdie said angrily.

After listening to Yang Yong, he was a little surprised. Who was the surrendered person? Those who knew it would be Tang Xinxin and Boss Bai, then it must be Bai Boss.

Boss Bai was so hard-hearted that the man didn't know what was going on, didn't he know that this was enough to sentence him to death?

Yang Yong decided that if he had the opportunity, he must ask Bai Boss well, what is going on.

What followed was Yang Yong's anger. No wonder he was allowed to stay in the interrogation room for so long in the morning. During that time, Chen Feng must have been learning about the murderer, and then the murderer had surrendered himself, and he dared to so straighten himself!

"I'm furious!"

Yang Yong stumbled a bit on the bed: "I was thinking that even if I was beaten and beaten, as long as he didn't scorn me, I didn't expect him to be so shameless!"

"Enn!"

Xiao Mengdie was also very angry: "This Chen Feng has always been like this, fangs must be reported, a little thing can be remembered for a long time!"

"You just said that Chen Feng is getting more and more excessive, why? What else has he done?"

Yang Yong asked.

Xiao Mengdie looked at Yang Yong and said in disgust: "He has done too much work! Take the previous few days, for example, he caught a few people in for no reason, and it was closed for several days! After 20 It's been four hours and I haven't let people go out! It is an abuse of power and collusion with the local triad, really! My Uncle Lin is here to solve this issue! "

"Ah? What the hell is going on?" Yang Yong became increasingly puzzled.

"These people were arrested by Chen Feng because of Uncle Lin. Uncle Lin has investigated everything. This is the fault of Lin's daughter, but Chen Feng has arrested the victim. Uncle Lin also knew today This is the case, so I only deal with it today, who knows that I just met you. "

At this moment, Xiao Mengdie lowered her head and grabbed her dress corner: "Yang Yong ... I'm sorry ..."

"what??"

Looking at Xiao Mengdie's guilty look, Yang Yong was depressed at once: "Which one are you telling me to be sorry for?"

"I went to Chen Feng this morning. Who knows I didn't find him ... and then you were beaten ... I'm sorry ... it's all my fault."

"amount......"

Yang Yong smiled helplessly: "Don't feel guilty. This matter has nothing to do with you, okay. As soon as you went out this morning, Chen Feng came in. The two of you just missed it. This is also no way out, Don't do this, I'm weird. "

Xiao Mengdie raised her head and looked at Yang Yong with eyes full of water, as if she was crying, "Do you really blame me?"

When Yang Yong looked at the situation, he nodded quickly: "Of course, this incident can't blame you at all."

Xiao Mengdie heard this, raised her head to look at Yang Yong, and nodded vigorously: "Enn! It's not my fault!"

Yang Yong also laughed. This Xiao Mengdie's personality is really changeable, she has a big chest and no brain.

(Ps: Outbreak tomorrow, add more! ~ Favorite ~ Seeking Favorite ~~)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen4U.Pro