[031] Helicopter

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I saw a helicopter flying in the distance, with a white fuselage, and the words "h City Police" were written under the helicopter.

Yang Yong's heart was cold all of a sudden, really afraid of what comes!

Yang Yong was still running, he didn't know where he had run, but he felt that the slope was getting steeper and steeper.

The helicopter quickly flew directly above Yang Yong.

The huge wind blowing branches kept shaking, and Yang Yong had already leaked into the helicopter's field of vision at this time.

Yang Yong didn't dare to stay, but only escaped desperately, because he knew that if he could use such a large amount of power to arrest himself, he must have committed a great crime.

If you are caught, there is only one way to go.

Yang Yong observed the terrain and found that the trees were densely located more than 100 meters in front of the left, so Yang Yong ran towards it.

The police were barely visible behind him, only the helicopter followed closely above him.

Soon, Yang Yong got into the wood. The slope was steeper and his speed slowed down.

Looking up, the helicopter was still spinning overhead.

That huge roar seemed to have sentenced Yang Yong to death.

Yang Yong's cold sweat ran down all of a sudden. If he ran this way, he wouldn't be able to run even if he was exhausted!

Is he really dead like this?

Damn white boss! How to lie to myself and let myself kill a wrong person!

Yang Yong clenched his fists. He vowed that if he escaped this time, he would definitely go to Bai Boss to get revenge!

Yang Yong was running, and the sweat on his body was getting more and more. The entire shirt was soaked, and the sweat kept flowing down his cheek.

Yang Yong kept gasping, but he didn't dare to stop and rest for a while.

Yang Yong's legs now seemed to be filled with lead, especially heavy, and his consciousness was gradually blurred.

The sweat ran on his eyelashes, closing his eyes.

suddenly! Suddenly your feet step into the air!

A gust of wind came!

Yang Yong immediately opened his eyes, his eyes were clear, there was no tree in front, but it was a bright sky.

Immediately following, Yang Yong's body immediately lost balance, and his head fell down!

Yang Yong's last consciousness was that he saw the helicopter following the non-stop rotation ...

Yang Yong had a dream. He dreamed that he had returned to the private world without knowing what was going on.

Entering the shop, Tang Xinxin was standing in the shop wearing a wedding dress, with a happy smile on his face, surrounded by many people who looked vague.

It's lively around.

Yang Yong himself is also very happy.

Followed closely, I do not know who spilled Yang Yong's body of water.

Then suddenly there was chaos around, Tang Xinxin burst into tears, stretched out his hand to hold Yang Yong, but his body kept backing, and backing up.

Yang Yong yelled and rushed forward to hold Tang Xinxin's hand, but he couldn't move.

Then, the surrounding people gradually disappeared, and the surrounding scenery gradually became a white light.

Suddenly his magic robe appeared in front of him.

Followed by his father again! Own mother!

Then there appeared a woman wearing a magic robe, looking very beautiful. This woman and his parents were in tears, reaching out to catch Yang Yong.

Yang Yong also reached out, but couldn't hold their hands.

They are disappearing ...

"Hahahahaha!"

"Yang Yong, you can die! All your family members have died! All of your closest relatives have disappeared! Go and die!"

"No!"

Yang Yong opened his eyes at once!

Opening his eyes, Yang Yong first saw an electric fan. The electric fan hung on the roof. The fan leaves were dark and dusty.

Yang Yong grunted heavily, sweating heavily.

"Fortunately, just dreaming." Yang Yong relieved.

Then he started to look at the house. He found that it was a small house, the house was quite worn, the walls were wet, and dust had started to fall.

Yang Yong was lying on a small wooden bed with a table by his feet. There were only two things in the whole room, and some miscellaneous things were on the ground.

Yang Yong didn't know who was taking off his clothes. At this moment, he was covered with a small blanket, wearing underwear, and the rest of the clothes didn't know where to go.

At this time, a middle-aged man came in.

"Are you awake? You are awake, you have been asleep for a day."

The middle-aged man was carrying a bowl of water.

"Did you drink this bowl of ginger soup for a while, you fell into the river so as not to get cold."

Yang Yong looked at this middle-aged uncle: "Uncle, why am I here? Where is this?"

The uncle smiled: "This is a village by the city of H. I found you by the river yesterday when I was fishing."

Why did I fall into the river? Yang Yong was a little confused.

Suddenly, he remembered that when he escaped on the mountain, he didn't know what happened and suddenly stepped down and fell off.

Yang Yong was a little scared when he remembered it. Fortunately, there was a river below the mountain. If it was on the ground, he would probably die a lifetime.

Yang Yong thought of it and looked up at the simple uncle: "Uncle, thank you for saving me. If it weren't for you, I guess I would be dead now."

The uncle smiled, then put Jiang Tang on the table, pulled a stool, and sat down, watching this Yang Yong: "It's okay, save a life and win a seventh-level floating slaughter. I am very confused, young man, How could you fall into the river? "

Yang Yong smiled, and of course he couldn't tell the uncle the truth: "I was swimming upstream with friends. Who knew that I was washed away accidentally. I don't know when I fainted."

The uncle laughed again: "Young man, you are so lucky that you haven't encountered any big stones. There are many stones in this river. One person fell into the river in the past two years and was found to be hit by a body Dead on a big rock. "

"Oh, that's really bad luck, but anyway, I still want to thank you for saving me. If it weren't for you, maybe I'm still lying there now, maybe I'm dead."

Yang Yong smiled gratefully at the uncle: "Uncle, anyway, wait for me to return to you in a few days!"

"Don't be so polite, I should, no matter it is, I will definitely help you when encountering such things, hey, boy, what did you just say? Are you leaving now?"

Yang Yong nodded and said with a smile: "I must go now, I don't want my friends to worry."

"Well, yes, anyway, I do n't think you have any big problems. When you get back to the city, go to the big hospital and see, lad, wait a minute, I 'll get your clothes for you. Let's drink that bowl of ginger soup. "

After that, the uncle turned and went out.

Yang Yong watched the uncle go out, and then smiled, he was really lucky.

Pick up the ginger soup and drink it. A warm current flows directly into the stomach.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen4U.Pro