[017] Second brother

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Yang Yong thought for a while, but didn't catch up with Tang Xinxin to explain.

This matter must not be said with Tang Xinxin. Today, the meaning of the white boss is very clear, and certainly not to simply drink coffee.

However, Tang Xinxin also misunderstood Yang Yong, because the boss did not say what was the matter.

It's just that Yang Yong decided that he is going to meet the boss Bai tonight to see what he wants to do.

After thinking about it, Yang Yong packed up the things at hand, turned around and went out.

Yang Yong stayed for so long, and the terrain of the Eastern District felt almost the same, at least not to be lost.

Several hutongs have been turned around, confirming that Tang Xinxin and others have not sneaked up to catch up, Yang Yong then slowly walked towards the Moon Bay in peace.

He wasn't sure that Boss Bai would be at Moon Bay, but apart from this place, Yang Yong really didn't know where to find him.

Slowly strolling along the sidewalk, hands in pockets, humming outdated pop songs, looking at the hawkers on the street, and looking at the bargaining squatting beside him, Yang Yong remembered his first One day, Tang Xinxin bought him clothes.

Yang Yong smiled unconsciously.

He also clenched his fists secretly.

Suddenly, I didn't know what happened when I was buying clothes.

Yang Yong was also aroused curiosity, looking at the time, it is still too early, so he also made fun in the past.

"Go there! Don't delay me doing business!"

As soon as he got together, he saw a hawker-like man yelling at a woman.

This woman looks tall, but she does look really good, her eyes are big, her hair is wavy, her cherry mouth, face of melon seeds, her skin is okay, but she 's a little low, she looks It's like a little girl who is not fully developed, at most seventeen or eighteen years old.

At this moment, he was yelling at the hawker, "You say one more thing! Your clothes are counterfeit. I'm talking about something! You're saying, believe it or not, I spread you off! Cut your tongue off!" It's up! "

With this remark, the people around him and Yang Yong are all expressions. I did not expect that the cute little girl with a playful appearance looked so sturdy at the first exit.

The hawker also stunned, and then smiled disdainfully, "I tell you, little girl, don't be too arrogant, go home and play with your plush doll, you are still young, I think it's childlike For your sake, spare you, go home and find your parents. "

As soon as this word came out, many people who were watching around also laughed. After all, the little girl was just a little doll to them.

Yang Yong actually thinks the same way. It is so violent at such a small age.

The girl laughed at the sight of so many people, and obviously couldn't hang her face, so she stretched out her hand and shouted, "Bastard! My mother didn't lift your mess today, I swear! *** Da Biao! Big tiger! Where did the two of you go to the old lady! Hurry up and get me out! The old lady was bullied !!! "

After several calls, there was still nothing moving around.

The hawker couldn't see it anymore, and smiled disdainfully, "I said, I forgive you, you go, I have to do business."

"Fart! My mother must have set you off today!"

"Okay, go! I don't have the general knowledge of you. I'm willing to stand. Just stand." The hawker said with a cigarette, and turned and sat down.

"You!" The woman's anxiety spoiled. "You wait for me! Da Biao! Da Hu! You two are dead there! Hurry up and roll over for me!"

As soon as the voice fell, a voice came over.

"Oh, miss, I've found you!"

Followed by two crowds of shopping bags ...

That 's right, it 's really a shopping bag, and almost no face can be seen.

Both men were covered with shopping bags.

Sweating them with sweat.

"Miss, you are running so fast, we have been looking for you for a long time, and we hurried over when we called you. Who knows that something fell off the ground and we picked it up for a long time, so come late, Miss, are you okay? "

"I've been bullied, you avenge me soon!"

"Ah ?! What? Anyone dare to bully Miss ?!"

The other person finally spoke, but when he was really tiger-like, he threw everything in his arms directly to the ground.

"Who! Who dares to bully Miss! I abandon him! Grass ***!"

This man yelled so loudly that it scared Yang Yong.

The shopping bag was covering his face just now, and now he can be clearly seen.

Not to mention, it's really scary, with a big bald head and wide-eyed eyes, and there is a clear sense of anger between the eyebrows. At a glance, you know it's not a mess.

The young lady seemed startled, too.

He froze and then pointed at the big tiger. "Your voice is small, it scares me!"

"Oh, oh, okay, Miss, I'm sorry ... but who bullied you?"

Big tiger touched his head and looked really tiger.

Speaking of this, the young lady seemed very angry again, and turned to point to the hawker, "It's him! I said that his clothes were all pirated, and he scolded me! I was so angry! Dabiao, big tiger, give me 揍he!"

After that, the young lady looked at the hawker proudly.

Yang Yong secretly shook his head. This woman, in front of so many people, said that their clothes were pirated. It was not obvious that people would not do business.

"Mom Gobi's! Dare to scold Miss, find death!"

The Da Biao also put things on the ground, and then reached out and did not know to take out a swing stick from there.

"Big tiger, hit him!"

Then, Da Biao walked towards the hawker.

Big Tiger followed.

To be honest, the hawker was just like a little chicken in front of the two big men. It seemed that they could lift up and throw him with one hand.

The hawker was also a little scared at this time, "wait, wait."

"Wait for your mother Gobi! Cainima!" Da Hu rushed directly from behind, first dragging the hawker, who knows that the hawker is also very polite, and pushed back to hide.

"Grass mud horse! Dare to hide, grass!"

With that said, the big tiger touched his big bald head, followed his eyes and glared, hitting the hawker.

Diao Biao, who was next to him, also got started. Instead of hitting his head with a stick, he hit him with a lot of meat. After all, it was not a deep hatred.

The hawker did not resist, and they were knocked to the ground by the two of them a few times, holding their heads and rolling on the ground.

"Grass mud horse! Scold! Let you scold me!" Da Hu kept yelling at the hawker.

"It's a big tiger." Da Biao reached out and grabbed Da Hu's arm.

Da Hu looked up at Da Biao, then turned his head, "Miss, are you angry? Would you like to take him home?"

"Forget it, no need." The young lady pouted at the hawker dismissively. "Just that, hum!"

"Da Biao, Da Hu, I'm tired, go home!"

After that, the young lady turned around and left.

The crowd watching around was about to leave as soon as the play was over, but then there was a sudden commotion.

"Second Brother! Second Brother!"

(Outbreak ~ ten chapters! Tomorrow morning eight o'clock, ten o'clock, eleven o'clock, twelve and three chapters, one, two, three, five o'clock, thank you for your support!)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen4U.Pro