~8~

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Please, I'm begging you, it won't ever happen again!"
His hands balled into fists, and he slunked deeper against the wall, hiding his form in the inky shadows.
"Chances upon chances! I've given you too many!"
He bravely peeked his head around the corner, taking a deep breath as continued to watch the scene unfold.
"Brother please! One more chance!"
Alfred bit his lip, and slid his body away from the shadows, inching closer and closer to the corner of the wall.
He froze as he heard an audible and painful slap ring in his ears.
Everything seemed to freeze at that moment. He couldn't bare to look at what Russia had done.
He heard a body crumple to the ground, small whimpers making it all too pathetic.
He squeezed his eyes shut, as he heard a small kick against her shriveled body. Small kicks turned into larger and more powerful ones. And with each kick, her groans and cries became louder and louder. Alfred squeezed his eyes tighter, and bit onto his fist, an attempt at holding back the scared whimpers.
"Maybe this will teach you, you bitch!" Ivan exclaimed. America opened his eyes, and his eyes fell upon the glint of Russia's infamous metal pipe. The light painted the bits of rust a bright red, making it all the more malicious.

-------------------------------------------
Scintillating beams of light tore through his eyelids, causing a moan to expel from Alfred's throat.
His eyelids slowly rolled open, and a ray of sunshine hastened into his vision. America impulsively lifted his hands to shield his eyes...but he couldn't move them.
Glancing down, America cursed quietly in an unstable tone. Bound around his body and arms was a thick and tightly bound rope, its surface painstakingly rubbing against his bare skin. Panic collapsed onto his body, and he squirmed around in a pitiful attempt to release himself from the ropes. No use. He observed the rope, watching it tie around the back of the chair he was tied upon, and around and around his bare chest.
Alfred drooped his head down against his chest and expelled an angry sigh.
" Rise and shine, Maja darahaja liuboŭ"
His eyes flew back and forth, searching for that haunting voice. He successfully caught a glimpse of platinum twines of hair fluttering away.
Where the hell was she?
A chilling acknowledgment answered his question, as he felt fingers slowly rest on his shoulders, one by one. A chill shot up his spine, and he intuitively let out a terrified cry.
"I see you are awake, Amerika" she whispered, leaning forward, tickling his ear with her raspy breath. He desperately tried to veer away from her burning gaze, but she simply tightened her grip on his shoulder, her nails digging into his skin. Alfred's eyes watered from the unforeseen searing pain.
"I'm very sorry about my knife," Natalya began, her grip on him loosening away. "I was simply desperate. I couldn't let you get away."
Her hand slipped away from his shoulder and glided toward his thigh. A sudden yet low pain simmered in his thigh, as he felt her stroke where she had struck him with her knife.
He pinched his eyes shut, and cringed as she used the tip of her finger to circle the wound. Her breath left small droplets of spit against his ear, as she sighed, and removed her hand from his thigh.
He had to think of something. Knowing her at this level of delusion, she would not hesitate to slice open his throat. At this thought, his breathing faltered, and his eyes popped out from his skull. He broke out in a panicked sweat and convulsed about in his roped prison. Alfred no longer felt her breath against her neck. He heard heels clicking against tile across the room and sudden sizzling noises.
He could recognize those sounds anywhere, being the food fanatic he was. They were in his kitchen.
A cheerful hum broke the silence, as Alfred heard the sizzling continue, and the clank of pots and pans muting everything else out. Something rich wafted into the air, and Alfred desperately sniffed it, his stomach rumbling. He had completely forgotten how hungry he had been....
Why was he thinking of food at a time like this?!
He was being held captive by a psychopath!
Nonetheless, he continued to curiously sniff the air. He saw her hunched over a pan, occasionally prodding at the contents inside with a spatula. She turned her head and eyes the American. Light bounced off of her shining hair and pale skin. This effect...almost made her glow.
And as much as he didn't want to believe or admit it...it made her look elegant.
He shook his head and bit his lip. She was distracted, and he could be doing something instead of being a hungry and gluttonous pig.
He glanced down at the ropes bound to his body, and followed the knot with his eyes, trying to find a way to possibly untie it.
This was proven fruitless.
Out of all the people on this godforsaken planet, why was he stuck with this maniac? He wasn't all too bad. Sure, he wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed- he was aware of this- and he could treat his brother and father figure a bit better. But even he didn't deserve this!
His thoughts became a sudden blur when he felt something warm and savory waft up to his nostrils
Held almost mockingly in front of him, was a plate of oval-shaped patties, crisp and brown, drizzled gently with a white glistening sauce.
His stomach released a low trembling growl, and Alfred scrunched his eyes shut, begging his stomach to stop.
Natalya nudged him gently, holding the plate of food closer to his face.
"It's okay to be hungry, Alfred." she cooed. He opened his eyes and saw her dig a fork into one of the crispy surfaces of the patty. She raised the fork and directed the food toward his mouth. He bit his lip, trying to arch away from the piece of food dangling from the fork.
There was no way in hell he was letting her give him food. With how unstable she was, who knows what she put in it.
"It's just draniki. You have nothing to worry about. Now open wide, maja darahaja liuboŭ"
She prodded the food at him, urging him to open his mouth.
He wouldn't budge.
Natalya frowned, and suddenly, and spitefully, grabbed him by the jaw, and forced open his mouth.
Alfred shot back in hysteria, but it was too late. She shoved the food into his mouth and forced his mouth shut. Alfred gagged and perilously tried to spit it out.
But suddenly, his tongue touched a sensational flavor. It was a sweet yet crisp savory mix. He felt like he could simply melt into the flavor. It had such a burst of colorful flavor. He slowly began to chew, closing his eyes, feeling the flavor spread throughout his mouth.
Gently peeling his eyes open yet again, he was greeted with the fork again, another clump of that delicious savory food sticking to it. Still hesitant, he swallowed, and quickly sunk his teeth into the food, biting it off the fork. With each bite, he realized just how hungry he got.
"Oh, my poor dzicia!" she cooed, gently stabbing at another piece of the "draniki". "You must be so hungry. I can't let my Alfred starve!"
Piece after piece, America grew less and less neurotic, as he drowned in the flavor. They were so rich and so well made! He never had anything like this before!
He suddenly reared his head up and sighed. What' fresh hell was he doing? He was letting her feed him willingly? For fuck's sake, she had tied him up. Why was he letting her feed him like this?! This was the opposite of what he wanted her to know. This was showing her he was submissive, and he'd willingly let her do what she pleased.
And as the strong-willed hero, he was, there was no way he was gonna let her win.
"Open wide, Alfred. Here comes another one," she cooed. "We can't have you starve."
Alfred narrowed his eyes, and bit his lip.
"I want you to let me go," he growled, trying to shift in his chair. Natalya cocked her head to then side, and narrowed her eyes. "I said to open your mouth. We're not finished."
America shook his head. "You've lost your mind. This is not how you bond."
"This is how I bond," she snarled. "So I suggest you get used to it."
Her sense of tone, and piercing eyes, shriveled the growing confidence in his chest. Why was she so intense? Was it perhaps the alienation from the outside world, or harsh and callus lifestyle. He didn't know what it was...but...his gut stirred.
His gut stirred in both a sickening way...and in a rush of....thrill. What?! How could he feel thrill from such a situation?! He was being held captive, and he was getting a thrill from this!? There was something truly wrong with him. He was losing his god damn mind. A candlestick finger brushed against his clammy skin seductively.
"Now, where were we?"
————————————————-

Hey ladies, gentlemen, and snails! I'm so sorry this update was long overdue! I've had one hell of a couple of months. Marching season engulfed me up and state was cancelled so I was bummed. And...I got dumped from my boyfriend after a month of his emotional abuse and bullshit. I'm getting over the trauma he put me through and am transitioning into dating someone else soon who's such a sweet girl....so a lot has happened. And let's not forget finals! I had 3 music class finals and I swear to god it KILLED ME. I also have been getting outta the Hetalia fandom a bit because I've been watching too much god damn JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. BUT, I'm gonna finish this series and I have everything planned out I promise you, I love Ambel and that won't change.
Oh yeah random note, I got a bloody tik tok. If any of ya germs wanna follow me I'm @jamie_avocadotoast

Another thing, I wanna establish a schedule for publishing times. I'm gonna try to release a chapter every month, up until March though, March, I am going to the Netherlands and Germany as apart of a select Orchestra group to tour publicly and play for the public....whoop whoop I'm the only viola player on the trip. So March and some of April will be my hiatus months.
Hope to hear from you and sorry for the delay on my chapters!

^Jamie/Jameson^ 🐢🦜🐌

P.S, enjoy the terrifying drawings I did all over my AP Us History notes.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen4U.Pro