87 Chapter 87

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Gu Moyu held Jibei and she couldn't cook.

"I can't cook for you like this." Coaxed his shoulders and put a kitchen knife in his hand.

"Hmm ... Hugging for a while"

After a while, he let go of Jibei and said, "You are too perfect. Trojan", add one more.

There is no kiss, just the lips make a look.

Ji Bei smiled.

When Gu Moyu turned and walked out of the kitchen, he saw Zhang Huan on the stairs, "Are you awake?"

Zhang Ye's words were that she was away for an afternoon, and the two had physical contact.

Sure enough, he is a natural God assist, what is my sister, what is my husband, and what is my own.

She nodded, and whispered to him, "Future brother-in-law will work harder, take my sister back quickly! Then add a nephew to me." Zhang Ye smiled, and was very optimistic about Gu Moyu. Chasing her sister.

Because he knew that Jibei was a girl.

Waiting for Ji Bei to bring the meal to the table, both of them moved their chopsticks.

After dinner.

Zhang Huan didn't want to make their light bulb for a second. After eating, leave. Just walk away when you say ...

Ji Bei had to clean up the table. Looking at the mess that they had made, it was oil stains and rice grains, she didn't understand. Just eat a meal. Is it necessary to make the table a chicken nest?

Gu Moyu was said a few words by Ji Bei, said with a smile: "Well, next time I come to clean up the table." By the way, I accepted you.

After finishing these housework, she went upstairs to sleep! Someone followed.

At the door of her bedroom, she went in, turned around, pushed the door to a certain degree, "Go to sleep!"

"Okay!" Some reluctantly walked to the room where he slept several times.

The room was still so clean. It seemed that she was a clean girl, but he couldn't sleep when he slept!

He just lay on the bed with his eyes closed. No matter how he closed his eyes, he couldn't fall asleep.

I didn't calm down, noisy.

The picture in his mind was that on a rainy day, he could clearly see that his mother and father were arguing, saying that there was no child and no husband, and the woman returned a few words, and the two quarreled, very fiercely. It's fierce, that's when he was just a 6-year-old child with a doll in his hand.

Seeing that they were noisy there, his father gave his mother a slap when he gave birth. Still not?

And he was crying, and as a result, his father retreated heavily.

Then bright red blood flowed in front of his eyes, and he lay on the ground.

With his eyes closed, he said unconsciously, "So you can stop being noisy?"

The mother who hurt him the most, pushed the tall man away, picked him up, and ran outside ...

Gu Moyu opened his eyes, and that picture made him fear.

Why was he born in such a family.

My father also knew that he was wrong at that time, and made a request to swim with him for twenty years before coming to accompany the child.

He didn't care about Gu Moyu, how could his own son care?

Only his wife is his favorite.

Then he got up and sat by the bed, at this time it was raining heavily, even God was helping him.

Sitting like this.

In Jibei next room, he didn't know why he couldn't sleep, but he didn't feel comfortable in any position.

She got up and looked at her phone. It was over eleven o'clock, and it was about 0:00.

The calendar enjoyment on the mobile phone is more than twenty in June.

That kid should be over for the college entrance examination.

I thought about sending him a message to congratulate him, but I was afraid it would disturb him to sleep.

It's getting closer to her birthday.

Getting closer to her birthday had a special meaning.

In a few days, it will be her mother's sacrifice.

She went to Zhang Huan's room wearing slippers, and sure enough, the girl's posture was always strange, and the quilt was not covered.

Cover her every night.

She felt like she was her mother, or her sister.

: Tomorrow, North may be sleeping with him!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen4U.Pro