Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Luke Slowly woke up from his short slumber as he was awoken by someone vigorously tapping on his window. He slowly rubbed his eyes as he slowly opened his eyes to realize he had fallen asleep into his car. He looked up to his window to realize it was calum waiting on him to take him to school.
"Oh fucking hell" luke muttered as he realized he had the same clothes he has on yesterday. He opened the door for his best friend calum.
" dude you like shit" cal was quick to say. " you honestly don't think I knew that already you ass." Luke muttered slightly glaring at calum.
"Fuck" luke slightly shouted as he read the time 7:10
"Okay cal I'm just gonna run in the house real quick to put some clothes on" luke didn't even wait for an answer as he quickly made his way to his small flat.

As luke walked into school he quickly made it to his music class.

Luke walked in the class to the back of the classroom, he went to sit down luke quick listened to the lecture.

"...I would like to let you guys get started on your newest assignment. I will be giving each one of you a small little journal amd each day you will be observing what around you and write a lyric each day in the notebook by the end of the month you guys should have the song done!! Then after we're all going to be singing our song in the auditorium but only in front of this class " My teacher Mrs. Smith said in pure excitement.

As she passed put the notebooks luke looked around the classroom and saw Ashton and then Mark.. Ashton's boyfriend.

Ashton quickly saw me looking at him and was quick to come over to where I was.
"Hi lukey!" Ashton basically shouted coming over to hug me.
"Hey ash" I said looking into his kind eyes which were now mixed with green and hazel.
"Ashton!" I heard mark call from across the room. Ashton jumped up with fear in his eyes you could clearly see.
"By-bye lukey" Ashton quietly said. Slowly going across the room.

I never really liked mark. He seemed a bit odd to me. Ashton seemed so scared of him. Ashton deserved to be treated like a princess. I know that mark didn't treat him like one. That's how I knew that I could treat him better than mark ever could.

-

Hey guys. This is kinda my first book. I actually put a lot of thought into it. I know it seems bad I tried my best. The chapters will get longer as we get more into the story. thank you for reading. I love you guys xx ((:❤❤
- Sierra

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen4U.Pro