¥3. BONDING

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Y/n: You're an adult, act like one, Daisuke-san. 

Daisuke: Fine. 

Daisuke cut a piece of the tart and ate it, his face looks satisfied, probably this tart is a huge success. It's rare to see some expression on that stern face of his. He took a smaller bite, Y/n was surprised that he didn't chew but swallow it whole. Noticing that she has lost her guard, Daisuke pinned her onto the kitchen's table, kissed onto her lips. As soon as Y/n realized what's going on, she bit onto his lips and pushed him away.

Y/n: What was that for? 

Daisuke: My compliment.

Y/n: You don't have to, why didn't you chew it properly?

Daisuke: Then I won't be able to kiss you.

Y/n: Don't do that again. You already have a wife, what if she found out?

Daisuke frowned when Y/n mentioned 'his wife', he cornered the girl.

Daisuke: I don't have one.

Y/n: You don't?

The lady she met has Kambe in her name, if not his wife, who is she?

Y/n: Then Suzue.

Daisuke: She's my relative.

Y/n found herself lost for words. While Y/n is still thankful for not stealing someone else's husband, Daisuke gave her another kiss on her forehead.

Y/n: I told you not to do that!

Daisuke: I have poor memory.

Y/n: No, you're not.

Daisuke: How do you know that?

Y/n: Because of the way you act, Daisuke-san.

Daisuke: Like what?

Y/n: Uh... 

Y/n admitted that their conversation would lead to nowhere but meaningless things.

Daisuke: You have school tomorrow right? 

Y/n: Yes, but you are not my dad so you don't get to tell me what to do.

Daisuke: Alright, I'll let you be, under one condition.

Y/n has to kiss him goodnight. Y/n forced Daisuke to close his eyes. Kissing someone was never this hard for Y/n, especially if that someone is the one and only Daisuke Kambe. Daisuke agreed and shut his eyes. There she goes, Y/n pressed her lips onto Daisuke's, taking the advantage of this awkward situation, Daisuke hold onto her hips tight, deepening their kiss, his wet tongue asks for the way in as he bit onto her lower lip. Y/n unconsciously wrapped her hands around his neck, she never expected her to do this but for the first time, she kissed someone this passionately.

Daisuke let go of the girl when they both were gasping for air, Y/n didn't even have the courage to look at him. It was embarrassing. If only someone digs a hole for her, she'd happily jump down without complaining and live there for the rest of her life.

Daisuke lifted her up and carried her all the way to his room. The only thing Y/n enjoyed when living under the same roof as Daisuke is that she got to experience the life of a wealthy man. The bed was so soft and comfy, though Y/n was angry of him for throwing her on his bed, it's nothing compare to the comfortable feeling she felt at the moment. Y/n crawled to where her pillow is, pulled the blanket up to her neck and closed her eyes. Daisuke let out a small giggle seeing her acting like a baby. She acted like it was her own house and that's just fine with him. Changing his clothes, Daisuke laid on the bed. It's been awhile since he last slept with someone."Good night"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro