¥16. CHECKMATE

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Daisuke: I will explain everything, especially why you failed.

Y/n:  You're going to tell me.. that the past year was only a few days in reality? 

Daisuke: Three days to be exact, I gave you time, Y/n. That literally shows how generous I am.

Y/n: Bullshit!

Daisuke: I know you're upset, but I'm here for you. What else do you need?

Y/n: You getting out of my life. If you had watched me these past three days, then you must've known the happy look on my face when you weren't there.

Y/n stood up, didn't even care to look into Daisuke's eyes. The man knew this is the only chance he got to say anything. Because he was on the verge of facing loneliness, anything would do.

Daisuke: I'll kill you, then myself. What's the point of living without you? 

If he could protect her, he could do the contrary. It would be a shame for him to die at such age, but who cares, Suzue can handle the rest, he only wants to be with Y/n. 
 He played sports, different types, he was trained for some so there's no doubt that he can swing a bat without being stopped, especially by a girl's hand. Smack! She was down, onto the cold floor.

Daisuke: Still breathing, how lucky of you. No worries, I got just the right thing for you.

The sunlight sure is unpleasant to one's eyes as Y/n is waking up, coming right after is the ache at the nape of her neck.

Y/n: Ouch.. 

And the clicking sounds of the chains, of course, Y/n knows this well. How could he have miss that, such predictable kidnapper. What's next? Breakfast? Gifts? He can do anything with his money and Y/n still won't give a damn about him.
 Weird. It's been hours since Y/n woke up and nothing happened. Maybe he tried a different tactic.

Y/n: Look - Y/n stares at the camera in the upper corner of the room and yell - If you're gonna do anything, do it quick! Cause I'm losing patience, and it hurts as hell! I mean my neck!

No reply. 'This is unexpected',  Y/n thought.

Y/n: Daisuke.

Nothing.

Y/n: DAISUKE!

Nothing.

Y/n: I love you!

Daisuke: Me too.

Y/n: Cool, now that you're out there, at least come in and-

Daisuke: Nope, I'll stay here, follow the plan I made, and you'll be taken care of. So until next time, I'm not going to show up.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro