-5-

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

After that, Taehyung took out his silver D.E gun and replaced it with a new ammo box, hidden behind his belt, spared a dagger in his left arm, and put on a leather jacket. Get on his motorbike, start the engine, kiss Jungkook goodbye, and then drive away.

This time, he had to kill CEO Jang Sogun, robbed the transaction amount of one billion won, the obstacle was the director's bodyguard everywhere, Taehyung decided to cooperate with Hwang Yogeun-one of the most fraudster in the city.

He and Yogeun determined where the transaction would take place, Yogeun will take care of the guards on the left while Taehyung will take care of the rest and kill the director. He motioned to start the plan, immediately fired a gun hit the bodyguards, and the other guys immediately looked around search.

Taehyung jumped down from a nearby balcony, twirling the gun in his hand-"Here, no need to look for me. And can I have that suitcase, please?."

Sogun held up the suitcase, raised his hand with the big gold rings, and patted it provocatively-"Huh, do you think you can get it that easily, you son of a bitch. Catch him!"

Yogeun hid in a corner using a silencer gun to shoot one by one, and Taehyung ran around in the opposite direction, quickly knocking out the two bodyguards on the right. Jang Sogun grabbed the money to get in the car to escape, but Taehyung quickly rushed over to pull out a dagger and gave him a deep stab in the stomach. Before he could complain, Taehyung fired a loud gun, Sogun collapsed on the spot.

'Clack'-He picked up the suitcase from his hand, then heard the sound of a bullet from behind, Hwang Yogeun smirked-"Kim Taehyung, you're good. Now raise your hands, hand over the suitcase!"

Taehyung raised his hands, pretending to look at him in surprise- "You lied to me?"

Yogeun couldn't help but sneer a few times-"How could you be that stupid? I'm wanted for a first-rate fraud, is that clear?"

This guy is tricky, more reluctantly, boast. Taehyung has already known that cooperating with a crook would easily be treacherous. Taehyung turns to face him- "So if I want to be the best, then I have to beat the best, huh?"

"Defeat me? You want to defeat me, Hwang Yogeun? Haha, ridiculous."

Throwing the Suitcase directly at Yogeun, he immediately rushed to grab his wrist and broke it, but Yogeun quickly resisted and smiled proudly. Unfortunately, Taehyung wasn't aiming for the wrist, but the leg, a flick of Taehyung's right foot, hooks the leg and makes him fall to the ground. With his hand-drawn, dagger close to Yogeun's neck, contemptuously-"First class fraud, but the trick is still very bungling."

Yogeun couldn't stand it anymore, his strength couldn't be compared to an Alpha like Taehyung. The tiger didn't growl and the dog started thinking that the forest was derelict, Kim Taehyung hadn't flaunted all his skills, Hwang Yogeun had thought that his cunning skills were the best. Unexpectedly falling into this situation, he growled-"Bastard, leave me..."

"Shh...Hwang Yogeun, you should remember this."- He smirked- "A jungle can't have two tigers and a city doesn't have room for two notorious criminals."

Get up, brush off the dust on his clothes, pick up the suitcase, and then get on his motorbike and drive home before the city police can find the scene. Besides, he had promised his baby earlier that he would return soon, probably still waiting for him to return.

When he got home, he turned off the engine and went to open the door.

'Clack' - The sound of unloading the safety pin of the gun range, at the same time his head was adjacent to a gun, in the hands of his little Omega boy who was laughing mischievously on the small chair.

"Taehyungie, you are arrested. Hands in the air!"

"Nope, I won't do that. So...you're going to shoot me, baby boy?"

'bang' - Jungkook still laughing mischievously. Taehyung also advantageously rushed to embrace him, letting the Omega's leg wrap around his hips.

"You naughty!" - He rubbed his nose again - "Okay, I surrender. What does the little police want to do to me?"

"Because of the crime of leaving Kookoo at home alone, criminal Kim Taehyung is punished to kiss Kookie!"

After saying that, Jungkook put both hands around Taehyung's head, and get into a passionate kiss with him. He slightly opened his mouth to let his Alpha push the devilish tongue in, making the kiss deeper.

By the time they split, Jungkook's face was blushing, his lips were swollen a little, took a quick breath of oxygen, looked at Taehyung and smiled.

Shooking his head slightly, and chuckle at his baby boy. Cute, pure, innocent, precious baby boy, who would be able to hurt him? Taehyung feels that he's very lucky to find Jungkook, as he has found an extremely gifted present from god.

Taehyung laid Jungkook down on the bed, so he also laid down so the little boy could lay his head on Taehyung's arm, on opposite sides.

"Taehyung~!"

"Yes?"

"Kookie still doesn't know how old you are."

"22 years old, and you?"

"Kookie is 16 already!"

Contemplating for a few seconds, he continued - "But, why are you owned by that bastard we met that day?"

"Hmm, I was with mom before, until one day I come home and didn't see her, only saw a letter on the table with a lot of money. The content of the letter was basically mom wanted me to live happy with my mate, so the Lee family sent a huge amount of money to exchange for me, mom took away some money and sold that house, leaving me 1 million won and going with another man. From then on, I only listened to Sangwon until Taehyungie came to save me from him. "- Jungkook narrated everything with a sad voice, and his eyes started to tear up.

Taehyung did not know what to say, just gently hugged the boy Omega in his lap, ran his hand through his hair, gently placed a kiss on his forehead of the kiss lightly, then down to his eyes and wipe away his sparkly teardrop. Kissing Jungkook's lips, different from usual, is not forcefully of lust but only gentle, full of consolation.

-----------------------------------

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro