He's so tall
And handsome as hell
He's so bad
But he does it so well
And when we've had
Our very last kiss
My last request it is
Taylor swift - wildest dreams

"So , why did your parents move over here anyway? This place sucks ass" Ashton said with a gentle chuckle,  lightly putting his hand around my shoulder.

"Well if you must know, My old hometown and school wasn't the best. I won't go into detail but yeah stuff happened and here I am" I said with false excitement.

"Hey,  you don't have to tell me anything babe. As long as your okay now that's all that matters" ash said a light smile going on his light pink lips.

"Yeah, Yeah,Yeah, soo what about you?  Your always so interested about me,  now it's my turn to ask the questions." I said with a content look on my face.
"And what could you possibly want to know about me?
"Well when did you even move here ash?" "Well I've lived in this place all my life Luke, well now that we're done here I think I should walk you home Love" ash said with a excited glint in his hazel eyes.

"Well I took the bus this morning but I guess we could walk together my house isn't too far from here LOL" I said with a slight blush on my rosy cheeks.

"Okay then babe" ash said gently talking my hand in his. "Lets go."

"This is your house" Ashton said as he emphasized the word your. "Yesss it is. You like?" I said. Ash looked at the house as he he ran his long fingers over the marble like material walls.

" you live here alone?" He asked lowly  " no " I quickly said but my parents are barely here half the time and-"
I didn't even have time to finish my sentence when ashton suddenly pressed his lips on mine.

I'm sorry you guys this chapter was honestly bull crap I've been having bad writers block ily guys xx❤

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro