«3»

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter Three

The morning after the fashion show and the late night party, Jennie was lounging in the elegant living room of her family's Paris villa. She absentmindedly flipped through the magazine, her head ached from drinking too much. Her hand flipped through the magazine but her mind remembered Taehyung. As she sipped her morning coffee, Jungkook, her cousin, entered the room, a mischievous look in his eyes. He is studying architecture at University of Paris and is the son of businesswoman Kim, younger sister of Jennie's father. Jungkook's family is in America and he decided to return to France to pursue his passion and he loves France very much. That is also the reason why he is living with Jennie's family.

"Troublemaker! Good morning, noona."Jungkook greeted her with a grin, sitting down on the couch next to her.

"Good morning, trouble finder." Jennie rolled her eyes, nudging him with her elbow.

"I see you are in such a good mood. What's going on?"

Jungkook turned on the TV and switched to the music channel, a mysterious smile on his lips and turned to look at Jennie. "Oh, it's nothing. I'm just curious about what happened to my sister last night"

Jennie remembered her kiss with TaeHyung. "Nothing, just harmless fun." she replied nonchalantly.

But Jungkook is not that easy to believe, especially Jennie's words. He reached out and snatched the magazine from her hand. "Come on Jennie, I saw the look on your face when you came back from the rooftop, you were fascinated by handsome guy filming for your mom, right? Obviously I saw you approaching him when I sit in front row to watch the show and came back to party from the rooftop after him."

Jennie curled her lips, trying to stay calm to respond to Jungkook. "Don't be ridiculous, Jungkook. He's just an cameraman, have you forgotten who I am?"

Jungkook raised an eyebrow skeptically. "Just photographer who made you forget about the entire party and dragged you up to the rooftop for some alone time?"

"Okay, fine. Maybe there's something...attractive about him...I like handsome guys maybe it's just because he's handsome."

Jungkook smiled triumphantly. "I knew it! Noona, tell me more about him."

Jennie stood up, grabbed a pillow from the couch, threw it at Jungkook's face and left. "Find out by yourself, I don't know. I need to go find something to eat."

Meanwhile, Taehyung after last night prepared for another working day at Luxem headquarters. He arrived early, eager to receive his achievements from last night.

As he arranged his equipment in the bustling studio, Mrs. Kim, CEO of Luxem, made a formal entrance, her presence attracting the attention of everyone in the room. Taehyung looked at her in surprise, her sharp eyes. Suddenly he remembered Jennie, she was indeed the daughter of Luxem's CEO, their demeanor was completely similar.

Suddenly, Mrs. Kim's eyes turned towards Taehyung, her expression full of thought. She approached him to start a conversation.

"Ah, Taehyung." she greeted him warmly. "I have to say, I was quite impressed with your work at last night's fashion show. You have a great eye for capturing the essence of our designs."

Taehyung blinked at her in surprise, surprised by Mrs. Kim's unexpected compliment. Not knowing if this was a dream or not, he bowed his head and was confused "Thank you, Mrs. Kim. It's an honor to work with Luxem, I still have a lot of shortcomings so I will try harder to bring more effectice works." he replied, trying to stay calm in response to this compliment.

I think we will see each other more in the future, Taehyung. I have big plans for Luxem, and I think you can play an important role in making them come true. Do you think you can do them?" Mrs. Kim smiled at the honesty of this talented guy.

"Yes! I will try my best. Thank you Mrs. Kim."

This was always what he had been looking forward to, an opportunity to prove himself in the competitive world of fashion photography and cameraman. Mixed emotions, heart beating very fast at her words, his mind racing with these wonderful opportunities coming his way. While thinking, Mrs. Kim left to complete her other work.

Back at the Kim family villa, Jennie and Jungkook were engrossed in a debate in the kitchen when someone's voice interrupted their conversation.

"What are you guys discussing so passionately?" Mrs. Kim inquired, her eyes flicking between her children with a knowing glint.

Jungkook tried to act cool, glancing quickly at Jennie before answering "Oh, just some dating advice from a girl with too many relationships to count." Jennie glanced at him. She knew for sure he was referring to her.

Mrs. Kim shook her head and gently sat down on the couch.

"I just came back from the company and met the cameraman taehyung. He did his job quite well. I don't know why I had a special impression of him even though he was just a cameraman."

Jennie's heart skipped a beat when mentioning Taehyung's name, her heartbeat accelerated because of excitement. She tried to maintain her cool exterior, but inside, she was actually waiting eagerly.

"Taehyung?" Jennie repeated, feigning indifference. "Oh, you mean the cameraman of the fashion show?"

Mrs. Kim nodded. "Yes, that's him. I have to say, I like the way he works and he has a unique vision."

Jennie's heart pounded at her mother's praise for Taehyung.

"I think he will be very happy to hear your response. Maybe I should invite him to dinner sometime to discuss the possibility of cooperation in more detail because I think there will be many plans." Judgment is coming"

"So if there is any plan in the future, you will help me discuss it with him! I am also busy, you need to help her with these parts of the plans."

With a sly smile and excited eyes. She couldn't wait to meet him in the long time. She took her mother's phone and finally she got Taehyung's phone number.

Immediately, she sent a message to tease him.

"Hey Taehyung! Just checking in on you after last night."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro