2. Together we shall rule [2]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

In a big mansion, a young man was raging in annoyance. It was two o'clock and his mate hadn't returned yet.

"Where the hell did that girl go?" Park Jimin furiously said. Apparently, Jeongyeon had really decided to sleep outsides. Jimin was confused by his own reaction, he was used to being the one who never care. Earlier, just a while ago, he had refused several pretty ladies, not to come home doing nothing and he didn't usually behave loyally like that. She was in his head for quite many hours today. He convinced himself that the reason might be his long-lasting hatred towards the short-haired girl, but a normal Park Jimin would never think about someone too much. The image of a Jeongyeon with natural glowing skin and pinkish lips had occupied his mind every time he looked at another femine female. He missed feeling her soft lips on his, missed how her springry body pressed against him. Jimin denied the fact that he was very possesive about her, that he was jealous. His instinct was telling him she was getting all screwed up by another Alpha elsewhere.

She'd better not be. He murmured to himself.

A loud noise interrupted his small monologue, it was from the now open door. A slender figure walked in with a slightly careless manner. Jeongyeon breathed out heavily before dumping her bags on the floor. She raised her head and was surprised that her mate was still awake.

"Um... Hello?" He noticed her questioning tone and silently observed her nervous movements.

"What were you doing last night?" Jimin asked more calmly than he had expected.

Jeongyeon gulped while stepped to the right facing him sideways. "None of your business." She soon recovered her unbothered attitude.

"Is that how you answer your mate? Speak the truth, what were you doing?" Jimin gazed at her body, mentally judging her dishevelled appearance. He could imagine exactly what she had been doing. And he didn't like it at all.

"I was with Kim Taehyung, the male Alpha of our neighbour pack. No big deal." She shrugged.

"I can't believe this!" Jimin exclaimed. "I AM your mate, Yoo. You should be with me, not him."

"So? Don't act as if you're not the popular womanizer, Park. I can name dozens of girls you've fucked."

Jimin clenched his fist tightly, burning with anger as she was not sensitive about his emotion at all. Memories flashed through his mind, she was the one treated him badly first without a plausible reason while he was only trying to be friendly. Then he started hating the girl back because she really got on his nerves.

"After we formed our bond, I have never touch another woman except you." All his effort for her was officially a total waste.

"Should I be flattered?" She clearly didn't believe him, not that it mattered to her anyway.

"Don't doubt my words, Yoo."

Looking back at the past, Jeongyeon and Jimin were too different to even know about other's existence. But they had a responsibility to lead their pack when they mattured, and that had Jeongyeon kept her eyes on Jimin for as long as she remembered. She always found herself staring blankly at him, or rather studing his behaviors. Their first encounter was when they both attended an hunting event. She accidentally heard him flirting with a bunch of submissive women.

"Oppa, is it true that your partner has already been chosen?" The young lady with pink heels asked while blinking continuously.

Tsk, she thought acting like that would seem cute and innocent but let's be real, yuck. Jeongyeon shook her head absentmindedly.

Since the man was standing away from her for over five meters, she assumed he talked loudly on purpose.

"Well sadly it's true. I heard that she is an aggressive female wolf. Cute girls like you guys are much more attractive." He winked at them, he couldn't help casting his charming spell on his 'fans'. This was a habit of him.

Aggressive my ass.

"Have you ever seen her, oppa? I heard, her hair is this short, just like a man haha." Another blonde omega chimed in, gesturing her finger at her ear while laughing exaggeratedly. Jeongyeon cut her long hair due to her father's request and she hated it the most if anyone laughed about her hair behind her back. On this occasion, they were literally laughing behind her back.

"I feel sorry for oppa, you deserve better than an ugly woman."

That's it!! She had had enough. Who were they to think that they could joke about Jeongyeon, the future ruler. Her pixie cut was much better than their badly damaged bleached hair.

Jeongyeon gritted her teeth in silent fury and threw a small pocket knife with a swift movement, aiming at the blonde.

"What are you doing?" Jimin suddenly used his elbow to block the weapon from harming the girl. He was wearing a thick jacket so the knife didn't leave any injury, only a slight scratch visible.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to. I must have mistaken your chatting with birds chirping. It was a little noisy and disturbing." She put on the fakest smile she could and gracefully held both of her hands up acting as if she was really sorry, but then the shinny dagger in one of her hands still appeared intimidating. She wanted those lowly women to be scared of her.

"You could have killed her! Be careful with your strength." Jimin watched Jeongyeon's sarcastic remark, he sniffed the surrounding atmosphere. Her aroma was very distinctive, a sweet rose-like smell.

"Oh, you've noticed! I thought she was special, not everyone dares to insult an Alpha." She stopped giggling, her face became stone-cold.

Jimin was taken aback by the level of her savageness. This girl was really something else.

Jeongyeon turned around to bail out. So much for a nice first impression.

"Don't doubt my words, Yoo."

"Ok then." Jeongyeon was uncomfortable with his stare. She finished taking off her shoes and placed them neatly next to his black sneakers. She almost walked past him when he grabbed her wrist. Jimin pressed his forehead over hers and joined their hands, much to her surprise.

"Why do you hate me?" His deep voice sent shivers down her spine. Every breath he took made her body tense.

She couldn't say anything.

"Answer me."

A few more minutes passed. Jeongyeon slowly began to push him. "Go away."

Jimin tightened his arms. "You can't answer me?"

"No!"

"Why. Do. You. Even. Hate. Me!"

"I don't need to explain that!" Jeongyeon asked herself, did she really hate Jimin? To be fair, he never called her out for picking a fight, he always stopped when she was about to attacked him. She had to admit she was a little brutal with him though.

"Stop playing pretend. Why do you hate me?" He moved closer.

"Because you are fucking annoying." Jeongyeon burst out frustratedly.

"How annoying?" He still didn't release her.

"Urg, you and your flirtatious nature. All of your dump pick-up lines, dump sexy expressions and everything are just annoying as hell! You-"

Jimin didn't let her rambling continue, he silenced her with a kiss. She unconsciously responded, their lips danced in sync for a few seconds.

"Are you jealous when I talk to other women?" When they were separate, a clear saliva string hanging from their mouths could be seen.

Jeongyeon's face heated up. "N-no. Why would I.."

Jimin caressed her rosy cheek with his thump, gazing lovingly at the girl's fluttered face.

"Please be honest. What is your real feeling towards me?" He lowered his head to inhale her provocative scent that had captured his attention from the very beginning. He had always deeply loved her fragrance.

"I don't..." She again didn't know which words to use. She couldn't describe exactly what she felt, she had never experienced it before.

Jimin seemed disappointed by her sentence, he finally loosened his grip. Not wasting the chance, Jeongyeon escaped from his embrace and quickly ran to the bathroom.

She looked at her reflection in the mirror, she was blushing madly like a tomato.

What was that! Jeongyeon splashed cold water onto her face.

They didn't have any harmonious relationship to start with, but they knew, they were slowly mending it together.

A/N: I have spotted some mistakes in the previous parts but was too lazy to fix them 👀 I will edit them later tho. (I hope I can remember. 😅) If you have ideas/prompts or anything you would like to read, please comment below and maybe I will write them when I have time. And I need a BxG couple for my upcoming book, do you have any suggestions? It kinda a short story and I actually don't know who to make the protagonists. Questions are welcomed.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro