2 years

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jesus. I've been working so hard! 2 chapters! Lets get on with the story shall we?

MIKASA'S POV
Itss been 2 years. We never met Eren again from that day. I'm still with Jean but I don't feel that complete. We tried to find him over the past 2 years, but, when we went to the base they said that he is in the middle of training or in the main city having a important and that we can't contact him.We eventually gave up. I'm in the univercity of arts now. I had my first degree on art about 3 months ago. Now I'm taking classes for actress and Drama becuase of Jean. He couldn't sing so he joined the drama club. He...hmmm how can I put this? Jean...he...sucks at everything. He doesn't cook like Eren. He is lazy and have me do his dirty laundry. He's...a lazy a**. I want to dump him but everytime I try to, I just...couldn't bring myself to do it. He... was there for me when Eren left. Everytime I thought of that I... thanked him. We were acting until the teacher bardged in interupting us.
"Alright, everyone! Take you're seats. We have a new student!" Everyone started to whisper.
"Who's it gonna be? Who's it gonna be?" Whispered everyone.
A figure walked in. I gasped. It was Eren.
"Class! This is Eren je- I mean James yeager." Wait. James yeager?
"Hello everyone. I'm James. Nice to meet you." He smiled.
"Now everyone I will give you you're roles!" Everyone silecend down.
"It is a role about a boy who is in the survey corps and a ordinary Highschool girl. Got it?" Everyone nodded.
"Ok here's the roles I chose for you all.
Mikasa Ackerman: the main highschool girl named. Jane." Everyone clapped. I giggled a bit.
"Jean kristein." Jean's eye sparked up.
"Jane's boyfriend."
"Yes!" He screamed. Everyone glared at him.
"James yeager: the old student who is now a soilder in the survey corps." My heart flinched abit. Why is his name James? He looks exactly like Eren. Everyone got their roles and we soon went into the changing rooms. I grabbed my uniform and walked. I felt someone grab my hand. I turned back. It was E- I mean James.
"Mikasa ackerman right?" He asked. I nodded.
"I'm james. Nice to meet you." He then turned away and changed. When every one walked out. Jean gave me a quick kiss. The teacher handed us each the script. We started acting.
"Good morning babe." Jean said.
"Morning, Jamie." I said
"Morning Jane!" I turned around. It was James. I blushed abit. He looked good in the uniform.
"Morning! Eren!" It was the character's name.
"Tch." Jean snickered.
The act went on and on. Until Eren left. I was supposed to cry and I did. Jean came and comforted me. There was this time skip to 2 years later. James cam back in the Corps' uniform. The act eent on until... there was this scene:
"Eren! Wait!"
"Jane, I can't stay. Please"
"Eren! I love you." A tear rolled down his cheeks
"I love you too, Jane." He leaned in and we kissed. We parted and ran away.
The teacher then clapped. And thats when the skit ended. We bowed and walked off the stage. Siddenly the door kicked open. There were 3 men wearing masks in black. Oh no. Maskeds or back.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro