03. before she appeared, we were happy

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The days before Yoongi took his girlfriend to the lab, for Daisy, was the happiest time

For three long years, he upgraded her, from a passive machine to a thinking girl ...

When he joked with her, she would be happy and smiling

When she is curious about something, it will be like a rabbit entangled with its owner, constantly asking about a problem

When she did something wrong, she would obediently sit at the end of her face and listen to him.

When he made her sad, she would just silently look at him.

Like now, when she stood underneath and looked at him at the flower garden, when they had just left, she felt uneasy inside.

Looks like her power cord is short?

Looks like she has something wrong?

But without him here, who cares about her?

And then ...

The rain suddenly poured down without a sound

Daisy was still motionless in the yard

Drops of cold water fell on the girl's small body ...

Daisy's whole body trembled...

No!

As she actually had a short circuit, her water-stained body seemed to stop her processes

Daisy forgot, forgot what he told ... that she couldn't touch the water

But because she had no way to move her legs, something strange swirled around her mind

Is this the kind of "feeling" you used to say?

Moments of time passed ... in the end, Daisy just found herself falling down heavily ...

A tall figure ran in from the door and tore through the rain.  Seeing the image in front of her eyes was stunned, interrupted by a small glimmer of pain

Yoongi knows, he made her sad, she will just stand there silently until she sees him, hears him seduce her.

This time he made a big mistake, because of Park Sooha, he forgot Daisy for the second time

But what kind of feeling is this?  Are you worried about Daisy because the Nobel Prize is coming, or is it because of some other reason? 

The office was engulfed in the sound of machines again, I've been there for a whole day and night ...

The entire circuit in her body had been repaired, but after he started it up she didn't open her eyes?

Yoongi continued talking in the room ...

As if it had been a long time, the girl lying on the sharp table finally opened

Yoongi's eyes and let out a sigh, dropped herself to sit next to her.

Yoongi was really worried ... Very worried

But at the extreme he didn't know if he was really worried about her, or if he was worried about the next week's Nobel Prize

"You!" Daisy called out softly

He looked up at her, lovingly reaching out to stroke his soft hair

"I'm sorry. It's not good, it's hurt you already"

"Injured?" - She frowned and asked

"I made you sad" - He changed his speech

"You do make Daisy very sad" - She was like a child

"I promise you won't make me sad anymore?"

Yoongi took her small hand, he himself could not detect how much gentle and gentle voice he had.

"Okay!" - Daisy nodded, happily said

"I'm sorry!" - I still feel guilty, say again

"Yoongi ... Why apologize, Daisy?"

Daisy called out his name, he felt his heart vibrate

Very quickly he controlled his feelings, constantly telling himself, Daisy is a robot, absolutely unable to move!

"Because I'm not good"

He held hers in one hand, and tucked her hair behind his, exposing his white neck

"No ah ... Yoongi is very good to Daisy. Daisy likes you the most."

Daisy happily narrowed her eyes, rushing over to hug him, not noticing that her weight could be deadly.

"Ui!" - Yoongi said miserably, he was about to suffocate

"Daisy ..." - She looked up at him, frowning instead of question

"I took you out today" - Yoongi grabbed her hand and pulled her up, heading towards the exit

It's been a long time, since the day he got together with Sooha's he has forgotten her, the days together seem to have been forgotten.

Today he has time, he thought he wanted to go out with her, revisit new memories but wanted to sink into oblivion.

Daisy's was led by him to an amusement park, she was really like a child, extremely excited

She happily revealed her smile, but her gaze remained the same ... cold ... lifeless

The old pictures of each of her activities now returned to his mind, in fact he had never forgotten

She went from the haunted house to the roller coaster, the two of them pedaled together, then sat on the bench to eat ice cream

A happy day just passed...

Everything is back to its original trajectory

Sooha's is still the person he cares most about, but finds himself unconsciously remembers about the other girl ... 

The day I've been waiting for, the day of my hard work will be recognized ...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro