27. 7th loops

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A small headcanon i have within our reality. Cause we all know so well that Camilo is just...a fictional character from Encanto. So what if, we can communicate with him while watching the movie?

Warning(s): Angst

Isn't it fantastic? A wonderful night, just finished the work you have to do, and now there you are: Lying on your bed and peacefully watching one of the newest movie that Disney produced: Encanto. You'd be lying if you said that this is your first time watching this, since the movie get tons of love from viewers across the world, the fandom got quite large at the moment, and it's a shame not to watch it again.

You always love how the songs are so catchy, how the animation was done so nicely, and of course, the characters. The one that catches your eyes most of the time were that one shapeshifter boy though. The way he grinned so mischievously, but at the same time, charming and warm. You love how even though he look like a prankster, he cares for his family a lot, how his voice sound so good in the song that everyone on the Internet goes so wild. You even asked yourself if anyone can hate Camilo Madrigal at this point, and you bet yourself that if someone did, you'd go back and forth to tell how amazing he is.

The picture at the end of the movie where the Madrigals take together make you huffed, you wished the movie could be a little longer, and that Camilo's screen time is not enough so you could gaze at him. But when you were about to turn the screen off, a certain voice made you retract your hand quickly.

"Hey, wait up!"

You'd be lying if you said that your heart did not missed a beat. What is going on? You were sure that the movie has ended. You even watch the credit! Is there something you forgot? Look at the screen once again, you see none other then Camilo himself, smiling aưkwardly at you, while he glance around the dark screen, looking amazed:

"Woah, I know that there is something going on, but this is awesome"

And once again, while looking at your confusing face, Camilo smiles at you, the grin you saw when he was trying to calm his mother down:

"Hey there, (Y/n)"

NOW you realized that this is certainly not some kind of scenes that you forgot. But you did pinched yourself to get a warning that this is not a dream you're having. Camilo freaked out when he saw tear running down your cheeks when you finally done checking:

"Oh wow, uh, i know this is sudden and all, but this is not a dream- Oh don't cry please, i want to calm you down but -can't really passed this...thing, you know"

You weren't crying because you are scared, you know full well that the tears are welling up from the surprise, and maybe because you pinched your cheek a little too harsh there. Camilo chuckles lightly at you, he knew that you will be shocked if he popped up out of nowhere, but he doesn't know if he can still have memories of you if this kept going.

The first time he realized that something is not normal was when he saw a screen out of nowhere, open right in front of him when he was helping the villager with her baby. Even though he was so surprise that no one except him can actually see it, he realized that anytime the screen was in front of him, he can't do nothing except for doing the same thing over and over again. And another thing that is so weird was, when the screen appeared again, he saw the event happening exactly the same. It was like a time-loop that he's stucked in.

But this time-loop isn't exactly---bored. Cause every time the screen appeared, he'd see you, lying there in different places: the sofa, the bed, or even with what is that you called - a cinema if he remembered correctly. He swore that each time the screen isn't on him anymore, he tried his best to study your features, Camilo has now mesmerized your face by heart. Like how your eyes would teared up every time you heard the sad song, or how angry you'd look when his Abuela yell at Mirabel. And so he thought, maybe this time-loop is okay, since glancing at you while you sang anytime his verse appeared is adorable.

Though, it's not something he will always see in the future. He started to forget. The universe finally realized its mistake, they are taking his memories away. Camilo sometime would suddenly stop being so confused on why is there a person in a strange looking glass, he'd realized that you - who use to make him urgently wait for the next time-loop: Would appeared with a different outfit and continue to sing and laugh with his family - are starting to vanish from his mind.

So it's really not a coincidence when he decided to show up on the screen today. The shapeshifter feel so scared that this may be the last time he could ever see you, or how his memories would be wiped out entirely the next time-loop, or worse, the screen would not appear anymore. But he doesn't want you to feel sad, at least not yet, he wants to see your smile first:

"How are you doing Bonita?"

" Wait-? Are you talking to me? Is this some kind of joke-is this some kind of fan animation- No why the heck would a fan animation know my name-? Ah, must because the author had the same name-"

"Your favorite drink is (fav/drink), you always drink it when you're watching this"

"Wait- what?"

"Uhm, i'm saying that this is not a dream or a joke, (Y/n). This conversation is very real. And no you are not losing your mind- please don't turn this off-"

Your trembling hand which was just wandered to the remote retract once again. Because come on, your Encanto's crush is talking to you right now, if your friends heard you telling them this, you may as well be an idiot in their eyes. But you calmly sigh when your heart stopped beating so fast, and stuttered a question:

"How...do you know me?"

"Well, it would take tons of time to explain about that...But to summarize, I saw a screen that show you on the other sides a while back, and I think i'm stuck in some type of loop that would make Casita fall over and over again. Though...I remember it"

"What in the Bendy and the Ink Machine is that supposed to mean?"

"....Excuse me?"

Look, it's not like you don't understand any words he said, it's just there are a lot of information to process at the moment. Though, you try your best and look at him again, when your face heat up in realization:

"You mean... Anytime I saw this movi- I mean- the screen appeared, you saw every movement of mine on the other side?"

"Bingo Amor! and I have to say, you look adorable when you sing along with me"

"Oh my gosh-"

"And when you shake your hand when there are music too"

Oh gosh how embarrassed is that...You groaned a bit before attempted to hid your face in your hands, not before asking another question though:

"well...why are you talking to me then?"

His smile dropped a bit, and you swore that the face he made look exactly like when he couldn't find Mirabel in that one scene. But a chuckle soon followed as he looks at you fully, a sad smile appeared on his face:

"To say goodbye"

Three words came out of his mouth, but its enough to make your heart dropped. What do you mean by saying goodbye? If he really is stuck in a time-loop, isn't he will see you next time you open the movie? Before you could answer, he laugh lightly again, set himself down before the screen, and take out a small notebook. Camilo glance up at you again, before softly go through the notes as you got closer to the screen:

"7.00 am, 24th of December, I saw them the first time. They got this cute (e/c)'s eyes that stared at what is going around Encanto all the time. I don't know their intention, but they look nice"

" 7.15 am, 25th of December, (2nd loop). I heard their excited claps when I got pushed away because I shifted into Dolores. Their hair looks so nice when they shake it around and pretended to be me."

"7.30 pm, 25th of December, (4th loop) Isabela's proposal dinner is ruined again. While my gift was failing as I look for my prima, I heard they laugh and smile at me. Their smile is so warm, it's worth for the magic to have some problem then."

You smile gently at this, his voice is so soothing and nice to hear. Your ego could be saved another time, all you wanna do is listens to Camilo like this: talking about you: a person he only seen in the time-loop. But the happy notes started to faded away when his voice trembles a bit in the next notes:

" 7.30 pm, 24th of December, (5th loop), Its Antonio's gift ceremony, but I heard some sniffle from the screen. I look up to see their face again. But why did I happen to notice they're there so late?"

"7.30 pm, 25th of December, (6th loop), I heard they yell out my name when I fall down from the second floor while Casita fall apart. I could only look up to notice they're right there, watching with scared eyes as some of my movements are not the same...But...again, why do I realized they are there so late?"

"7.45 pm, 26th of December (7th loop), Mirabel came back, Tio Bruno came back, Casita came back, everyone was happy. I was laughing at Antonio's animals when I once again realized they are smiling while watching from the screen. But...isn't this loop will end in a few minutes?"

Camilo goes silent as he closed the notebook and look up at your terrified expression. You know what is that supposed to mean. Camilo kept forgetting your presence every time a loop came, though at the end of the day, he remembered all of the loops, but he can't paused what is probaly going to happen: Your presence won't be there the next time this loop end, and his memories about you will also gone.

So he is here to say goodbye.

Camilo reached up to touch the screen on his side, and you quickly did the same. He laughed lightly at you when your eyes started to tears up. What is this? You only saw him for like 7 minutes in the movie, and in the past moments when you two sat together, but something saddened you so much to realized that he is going to forget about you, about this.

"Come on...don't cry... i can't calm you down like I did with Mami...even though is would be the best thing i could ever do right now."

You frowned as you try your best to wipe your tears away, but you heard his voice crack as well. You saw the tears streams down his cheeks, something you could never see in Encanto. You softly ask as you smile at him, your hand never leave the screen:

"Do you think...the universe is cruel to do us like this Camilo?"

"Hm...no...Amor, I don't think they are"

"...Why?"

"Because seeing you and talking to you like this is a bless, that I don't think I ever deserve"

Tears welled up again in your eyes, but you don't want your last moment to be like this. You asked another question, both of you know full well that the screen will go off in some minutes:

"It's...late to say that I love you? Even though you're from another dimension...another reality..."

"(Y/n)...reality and time doesn't matter...if you really do mean it"

"I-don't know if its right...to say that...how long are we gonna last if I did mean it anyway?"

"Forever, maybe not in my mind...But in yours, we last forever"

"Camilo, please, you can't leave like this"

"In the next life Amor, if we're luckier to be in the same reality..."

"Let me say to you clearly...I love you,(Y/n)...I love you so much that not even the universe can parts us again if we met"

"I love you, different realities or not"

And the screen went black.

You fall down in front of the now dark screen, tears never got the chance to leave your face as you try your best to remember his voice that clearly have been wiped away forever. The clock on your phone hit 7.45 pm, its 26th December.

7 o'clock, that is when you lose him.

7 words of promises, his memories of you was wiped out like a soft breeze, and for you to cry over the boy who never got the chance to actually calm you down.

And 7th loops, that is all it takes for him to fall in love with you.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro