21. I know

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Warning(s): Fluff

- He swears this isn't what he was looking for.

- It's just...unfair that his own baby brother would receive more attention from his crush than Camilo himself! He is aware that Antonio is still small, which is why he has requested more attention from others, especially you. You're one of the most dependable babysitters in town, and the majority of the kids in Encanto adore you since you always manage to entertain them in some way. So you and Camilo are a fantastic babysitting duo, because he is also a great babysitter.

- However, Antonio has gotten a lot of your attention lately, especially since he received his gift.The boy would get himself into all kinds of problems with his animals, and despite Antoino's best efforts to keep his friends from causing too many difficulties. However, due to the size of the leopard or the birds flying over town, Encanto has a certain number of people who have been hurt as a result of this.

- Okay, now! As a responsible town babysitter who keeps the children in line, the Madrigals asked you to look after Antonio for the time being, at least until he learns how to settle his buddies down. Camilo complained a lot about it, claiming that he can care for Antonio on his own and that (Y/n) is already preoccupied with the kids in town. But Pepa soon stops him, stating that all he does while in charge of caring after Antonio is encourage the leopard to run around Encanto, and that he has done even more damage than Antonio in just one day.

- It's not that he doesn't want you to look after Antonio; he's really glad he can see your face more recently in Casita. However, because you must always keep an eye on Antonio and his animal friends, the other children in town have become his issue. And he dislikes having to care for them on his own.

- So, after a while, even after his Tio Bruno returned home, he could finally come find you to chat and relax after a long while. But before he could even reach you, all he got was Antonio stating that you'd come later to help him with his animals.

- No way! Not on his watch! He will not lose this opportunity! Camilo snuck out of Casita and rushed to where you normally have breakfast before going to his place. But he knows you well, therefore you won't speak to him or anybody else until you've completed your assignment. So he dashed at your figure as soon as he noticed your familiar hair from a distance, but not before changing into Antonio.

- You stumble on your feet, but smile and giggle as soon as you see the little figure that clings onto your feet. Bend down to welcome the child, you asked, your breakfast still in place:

"Oh hey there Mr.Madrigal! What are you doing here?" 

"I missed you! So I came here to pick you up!"

"Oh my! Where did I get such an honour? "

- You giggle as you pick up Antonio with one arm and stuff the rest of your food into your bag with the other. But something is amiss, and you could tell who you're actually holding by the way the grasp on your shirt tightens, or how no animals are following him today.

- You, on the other hand, ignored it. In any case, it's been a long time since you've been able to talk with your favorite Chameleon boy. The only thing you could say to one other was some brief hello, and you began to miss him terribly.

- However, its been a while since you met him, and you wanted to tease this boy somehow, so there you are, as you walk to Casita with "Antonio" in your arms, you strike up a conversation while hold in your laugh:

"Do you have any news about Camilo recently, Antonio?"

"H-huh? ah, he's doing fine-"

"I meant his crush Tonio, yesterday you told me that he love me remember?"

- And, to return to the first line of this headcanon, he doesn't want it.

- He's still in your arms, screaming inside and regretting his life's decision right now. Of course, Antonio would tell (Y/n) about his crush because he is constantly with them! Camilo fumbled out an answer while still regretting his choice to remain as his younger brother:

"Yea, I remember of course! He said that he adores your eyes and your fancy hairs, I know, the bird told me so"

"He think it's fancy?"

- And the conversation continues, while Camilo dies of embarrassment in your hands, and you laugh so hard on the inside that you believe your lungs will burst if you keep it in any longer. And when you finally saw Antonio with his companions at the Casita from a distance, you asked the boy in your hands one more question:

"You know Antonio? I never really considered myself as a really pretty person"

- Camilo blinked, unsure what to respond, since what are you saying? He saw you practically glow in his eyes; have you checked yourself out in the mirror? You are absolutely an angel, with your beautiful eyes, exquisite figure, and hair that constantly bounced as you walked.

"When you first tell me Camilo loved me? I was taken aback. I always believe that there are more people in Encanto with beautiful bodies or who work hard-"

"He loves you, because of you."

- You came to a halt because the words that came out of his lips were too abrupt, and you were surprised when he jumped out of your hands and looked directly into your eyes: 

"Camilo adores you since you are the person with whom he want to spend all his time with. You make him happy even on the worst days, (Y/n). He doesn't want anybody else in town; in his eyes, you're the only one."

- Now it's YOUR turn to get flustered. You know he loves you, but how can he say it to you like this? Your pulse was racing so fast you thought it would burst, but not before Camilo shifted back into himself, causing your breath to hitch as he quietly spoke:

"I love you because you show me that I don't have to be someone else while I'm around you. That being myself is enough to love you, (Y/n)"

- Well, let's save his ego this time, cause in this moment, the only thing you could pay attention to is his lips softly leaning into yours when you gently smile at him:

"I love you too, Camilo"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro