14.Clumsy

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Warnings: Blood, injuries

- You're clumsy; this isn't Encanto's news anymore.

- Even when you were merely jogging, you always managed to trip over something or run into a wall. You're covered in scratches and bruises from head to toe, but it's nothing you can't handle with the aid of Camilo, your caring lover.

- It's now part of Camilo's daily routine to feed you Tia Julietta's food so she can recover all of her wounds. He understands you can get upset about it, so every time he hands you your "meds," you and he will snuggle for at least 10 minutes before letting go and going about your day.

- However, today is one of the days when you just can't cry, no matter how bad things are. It's one of those days when you have to trek up the mountain and pick up some fruits, which sounds just fine because you've done it a hundred times before. Simply head there, pick up some fruits, and return home! You even tell Camilo to meet you for lunch since you know you'll be home soon if you stay focused! He's a little hesitant to let you leave alone, but if you insist on going, he should at least believe you and ask Tia Julietta to cook extra meals later.

" Be careful out there, Cariño"

" I will, mi Cielo, we will meet again at lunch, okay?"

" Of course, mi Vida, I'll bring some food okay?"

- After kissing farewell to the shapeshifter, you head off to collect the stuff your parents require. It was meant to be a simple journey; you know where every fruit is now by heart, so you assumed it would be quick, and you could even surprise your lover with his tasks.

- Your clumsiness takes control as you tumble and your head drops down to a rock in front of you while you are lost in your own thoughts. You were feeling alright at first, so you sat down under a nearby tree to relax for a while. What you didn't foresee was for the warm liquid to start streaming down your cheeks and your head to start pounding like crazy. You panicked as soon as you noticed blood on your fingertips, but only for a short time before black spots obscured your vision and you passed out while blood continued to gush out of the cut on your head.

- Camilo wait for 15 minutes before deciding that he should go look for you. You're clumsy, yes, but you've never been late to your guys' date before. Just as he walked out of your usual dating spots, he notices Luisa and Antonio running towards Casita, face full of fear, and- is that a person on Luisa's shoulder?

"Camilo!"

"Wha-Dolores? What's going on? Who is that on Luisa's-"

"It's (Y/n) "

- When your name was mentioned, his heart dropped to his stomach, and he looked at Dolores as if she'd just told him one of the sickest jokes he'd ever heard. However, Dolores' face is covered with tears, which cannot be ignored.

However, Dolores' face is covered with tears, which cannot be ignored.

"S-she hit her head in the mountain, one of Antonio's friends found her- I'm so sorry, it was out of my limit so-"

- He couldn't care less about anything else right now since he's certain it's not Dolores' fault. So he simply pats his sister on the shoulder before rushing home. What he sees inside Casita will most likely traumatize him for the rest of his life.

- You, his love, his life, laying on Luisa's lap, your top dress drenched in blood, you appear lifeless and...cold, so lonely. While Antonio sobs in Mirabel's arms, Tia Julietta tries her hardest to feed you some of her drink, spite of the fact that you are most likely unable to eat at this time.

- He ran to your side in a flash, tears streaming down his face as he grabbed your hand. He knows his Tia will heal you and that you'll wake up smiling at him at any time. However, the sight of you in this condition is too much for his heart to bear.

- Kiss your bloody knuckle to at least give him some comfort from the warmth still apparent on them, he said under his breath, attempting to coax you back to him:

" C-come on, love, you can do it"

" I got you, mi Vida, don't leave me so soon"

" I'll never pull p-pranks on you ever again, I'll get on my knee and beg you for forgiveness if you want to, but please, come back to me, Amor"

"I love you, please come back to me"

He doesn't know if it's his words that moved you, or Tia Julietta's gift finally work when you pry your eyes open, looking back at him:

"Camilo...? .....Amor"

- Everyone sighed in relief, and Camilo did not waste any time to fully embrace you in his grasp :

" Don't ever scare me like that again"

Bonus :

- Congrats! Camilo never let you go to the mountain on your own ever again after that.

- On your healing process, don't expect him to leave, ha, you stay at his home now.

- You have to give him thousands of kisses and cuddles to reassure him after that. You love it though.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro